Doctor insights on:
Smart People Wear Glasses
This is a marketing brand of liposuction. This is usually performed in an office not in the operating room as it is less invasive. Since it is less invasive it can be used by non board certified doctors who don't have a lot of training in liposuction. See a board certified plastic surgeon to see if ...Read more
Difficulty at near: Farsighted people (hyperopes) have trouble focusing at near targets, including computer screens, smart phones, books, and writing tasks. This is what most people do at work. If their work was birdwatching or playing outfield, they probably wouldn't need the glasses much. ...Read more
Short. : There are more short sighted (nearsighted or myopia). ...Read more
Maybe: It depends on whether the lasik was meant to correct your distance vision or your near vision (some people do one each for each of their two eyes - this is called monovision). Younger people your age correct the distance vision of both eyes, but later in life you will still need reading glasses unless you get more surgery. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Will wearing regular sunglasses harm the eyesight of someone who usually wears prescription glasses. (I've worn them for 19 years, I am 23 years old)?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- When to wear glasses for distance
- Can you wear colored contacts with glasses?
- How often should i wear my glasses?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Sons face twitches when he wears his glasses
- Can i wear prescription glasses with colord contacts?
- I get sinus headaches when i wear my glasses
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free