Doctor insights on:
Small White Spots On Bottom Of Feet
Many possibilities: There are many things that may cause a discoloration of the skin. Several types of inflammatory conditions of the skin, allergic reactions, and sometimes bacterial, viral or fungal infections and cancer can cause a discoloration of the skin. Insect bites can also be the cause of a rash or a discoloration of the skin. Have it evaluated by a professional and get the appropriate treatment. ...Read more
My daughter when standing up has white spots on bottom and sides of feet some are bubbled out. What could this be?
Spots on feet: Depends on what they are . A picture would help ...Read more
I have white spots on my feet that can be scratched off. And the bottom of my feet are very hot and have a numb feeling.
My feet under and toes are having small white spots (starting to peel) what are they? And how to remove them?
My son has a bunch of white spots on the bottom of his foot and he says they sting bit don't itch. What is thid?
Allergy: sounds like an allergy to something he stepped on but clearly if it doesn't resolve please take him to dermatologisist ...Read more
Have little brown spots on the tips of both big toes and a couple on actual bottom of feet that have never been there before. What could this be?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Small white spots on feet
- Home remedies for small tender skin spots on hands feet bottom genitalia
- Small tender skin spots on hands feet bottom genitalia
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Small blisters on bottom of feet
- Itchy spots on bottom of feet
- Spots on the bottom of my feet
- Dark spots on bottom of feet
- White spots on bottom of feet