Doctor insights on:
Small White Spots On Bottom Of Feet
Many possibilities: There are many things that may cause a discoloration of the skin. Several types of inflammatory conditions of the skin, allergic reactions, and sometimes bacterial, viral or fungal infections and cancer can cause a discoloration of the skin. Insect bites can also be the cause of a rash or a discoloration of the skin. Have it evaluated by a professional and get the appropriate treatment. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
My daughter when standing up has white spots on bottom and sides of feet some are bubbled out. What could this be?
My feet under and toes are having small white spots (starting to peel) what are they? And how to remove them?
My son has a bunch of white spots on the bottom of his foot and he says they sting bit don't itch. What is thid?
Have little brown spots on the tips of both big toes and a couple on actual bottom of feet that have never been there before. What could this be?
A grayish black spot on bottom of feet that go to my arch, doesn't hurt just itch every now & then I use fungus spray & keep feet clean help please!
See a dermatologist: And do this asap. Any dark lesion on the sole of the foot has the potential to be a malignant melanoma, a potentially fatal cancer unless diagnosed and treated quickly. Have this seen by an expert now. Hope this is benign and easily managed. Good luck. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
When I sit down and my feet are flat on the floor they turn purplish red and they have white spots.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Brown spots on the bottom of my feet
- Black spots on the bottom of my feet
- Can liver problems cause brown spots on the bottom of feet?
- Small white spots on inside of cheek
- How to get rid of the small white spots on my front teeth?
- Itchy red spots on bottom of feet
- Small white spots on inside of lips
- Red itchy spots on palms and bottom of feet
- Small white bumps on bottom of feet