Doctor insights on:
Small White Itchy Bumps On Hands
My bf has small white itchy bumps all over hands it's never happened before what could this be?Clear fluid comes out if he pops them.
Small red raised itchy bumps on hands and feet for 2 weeks. Has about 20. No improvement with steroid cream. Dr has no idea what they are.
Possible infection: Do the bumps come and go? If so, then they may be hives that would respond more effectively to antihistamines like Benadryl or zyrtec. If they remain in place and develop any white or black heads, then a topical antibiotic like Bacitracin or prescription bactroban applied twice daily would help. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
I have small itchy bumps, that first appeared on my hand, then inner ankles, severly itchy, seems as when i scratch, more develop, have areas all over?
What could a few patches of itchy, bumps on my hand be? It itches sometimes more then other times, the bumps are quite small and they are clear.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Small white itchy bumps on arms
- Small itchy bumps on palm of hand
- Small itchy bumps on arms and hands
- Small white bumps on hands and fingers
- Small white bumps on palms of hands
- Small white bumps on palm of hand
- Small white itchy bumps on skin
- Itchy white bumps on hands and feet
- Talk to a dermatologist online for free