Doctor insights on:
Small White Bumps On Tongue That Hurt
I have many small red &, white bumps on the tip of my tongue. it hurts to eat any kind of food. what does this mean ? should I get it checked out ?
I have a small pinkish bump under my tongue with a slightly pinkish white tip on it. It doesn't hurt unless I either run it on my teeth?
My tongue has like a white/yellow tint to it. And there are small red bumps towards the back.. It burns to touch and my throat hurts. What is this?
The back left side of my tongue really hurts, it has 5 small bumps on it and is EXTREMELY painful, should be concerned about this ?
Mucous cyst: There are many glands in the mouth to keep the moisture going. It is possible that this small bump is one of those glands that has become blocked up for some reason. Because there is no pain, I do not suspect infection just yet, but keep an eye on it. This spot may resolve spontaneously or may progress to become something more recognizable later. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
I got my tongue pierced about 6 days ago and I have a small red bump at the bottom tip of my tongue , it doesn't hurt , is it normal ?
The underside of my tongue hurts and there is a small bump by the veins that hurts when I move my tongue around. ?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Small red bumps on tongue that hurt
- White bumps on tongue that hurt
- Painful, white bumps on the tongue
- Small bumps on tongue that hurt
- White bumps on side of tongue that hurt
- Little white bumps on tongue that hurt
- Small bump on head that hurts
- What is the bump on my tongue that hurts?
- Talk to an otolaryngologist online for free