Doctor insights on:
Small Skin Coloured Bumps On Face
Could a new skin lotion be causing my occasional red bumps on face? Small red no pus or head what is that? Do they disappear?
Small skin color bumps on face that is not acne. What are they and how to get rid of them? No remedy will get rid of them! are they 'oil bumps?'
Numerous slightly raised skin coloured bumps on face, when squeezed white cheese like stuff comes out then they refill are these cysts?what can i do?
Acne: Tretinoin (retin-a, atralin, renova) is the mainstay of treatment for whiteheads and blackheads. Tretinoin is a derivative of vitamin a and works by increasing cell turnover and reducing the "stickiness" of the sloughed cells. It helps expel the plugged material returning the pore to normal. Tretinoin can be irritating, so specific instructions on how to use it can be found here. ...Read more
Milia: They may be tiny little cysts which are called milia.They usually do not grow in size and do not become infected. They are very common in people of all ages. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Flesh coloured bumps on face
- Itchy skin coloured bumps
- Skin coloured mole on face
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Small, skin-colored bumps on the face
- Small white bumps on face under skin
- Small red itchy bumps on face skin symptoms
- Causes of itchy small bumps on face skin
- Talk to a dermatologist online