Doctor insights on:
Small Red Itchy Bumps On Fingers Symptoms
I get red itchy bumps on my fingers and forearms at night, in the classroom we had a breakout of scabies. My dr. Said no, but continues.?
See a dermatologist: It is difficult to make a proper diagnosis since I am not there to see the condition. I recommend seeing a dermatologist so that they can make a proper diagnosis and give you something to get rid of the condition or relieve symptoms. ...Read more
I get these red itchy bumps on my arms, legs, and fingers once a year and red bumps in my mouth occasionally-but they don't hurt or itch?
How long: In what months do they come on and for how long these bumps last? ...Read more
I have red itchy bumps on my arms, stomach, side, thighs, hands and fingers. My boyfriend nor kids have Anything. had this for about a month?
Several causes: Little itchy bumps on the nape, several forms of dermatitis (skin inflammation), folliculitis (inflammation ofthe hair follicles) , ? Psoriasis ( a scaly skin condition), or seborrhea (part of it is dandruff) u may want 2 c ur 1ry md or a referral to a dermatologist 2 sort it out see less. ...Read more
Red itchy bumps on my wrist it started off small and now expanded into more and the original one is swolen. I pulled weeds a week b4 symptoms?
Ever since i started minocycline, have developed small itchy bumps all over index finger. Allergic reaction or a common side effect of minocycline?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Small red itchy bumps on back of neck symptoms
- Small red itchy bumps on my feet symptoms
- Small red itchy bumps on ears symptoms
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Small red itchy bumps on joints symptoms
- Small red itchy bumps on the wrist symptoms
- Small red itchy bumps on face skin symptoms
- Small red itchy bumps on my chest symptoms
- Talk to a dermatologist online