Doctor insights on:
Small Red Dots On Hands
I have small red dots all over my hands. They're not painful or raised/itchy, and I just got to Mexico two days ago. A few more appeared since yesterd?
I burnt my finger and it blistered up. The burn seems to be drying out and healing though now I have small red/brown dots on my hands like a rash. ?
Red dots turn into small blisters in palms of hands.They itch, break open and are painful. Las vegas?
Dyshidrosis: This is most likely a condition called dyshidrosis (or pompholyx), consisting of little blisters that often open up eventually (especially if picked at). The blisters are caused by blocked sweat glands, and they often itch like crazy. Your dermatologist can prescribe a cream or foam for this, or an oral medication may be necessary. ...Read more
Hi, I have these itchy, small, red dots on one of my veins. There's just three dots but really itchy. ( On my right hand)?
I have a few red, itchy, and small dots on my hands. But it's on top of on of my veins (right hand).
I have small red dots on my arms, legs and hands. Some have white rings around them and 3 have brown patches of skin. Help please! Could be petechiae?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Small red dots on stomach not itchy
- Small red dots on fingers
- Small red dots on legs and feet
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Small red dots on eyelids
- Small red spots on hands and feet
- Small red dots on stomach
- Small red dots on roof of mouth
- Small red dots on hands not itchy