Doctor insights on:
Small Pupils That Do Not React To Light
Broken light sleep with vivid dreams, wake up every hour, small pupils, muscle twitches for last 2 months. 25 years old. Do I have fatal insomnia?
Difficulty falling: asleep is often associated w/anxiety while waking up early and not returning to sleep is associated w/depression. Periodic waking is associated w/overall light sleep. Please see you doc who may order a sleep study. A psychologist can help w/stress management. Natural treatment includes melatonin supplement but w/professional guidance. Stop all stimulants after noon. Insomnia not fatal. ...Read more
Many causes: Without more information, the most inclusive answer is numerous medical conditions, prescription and non-prescription medications, and/or illicit substances. Some of these conditions and/or medications/substances can be harmful/lethal without medical attention. ...Read more
Medication: Are you taking prescription narcotics, or using recreational drugs? You describe sedation, with autonomic side effects. See your doctor. ...Read more
I'm curing from candida albican but I have in middle of tongue raised red and grey small pupils and they are not painful and won't disappear.
Why do I feel a numb sensation in my toungue and difficulty swallowing with small pupils and difficultly hearing occasionally? My symptoms started after an anaphalctic reaction to antibiotics. I was hopsitalized for cellulitis at the time for cellulitis.
Consult needed: Ent consult needed.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Pupil not responding to light
- Pupils not reactive to light
- Pupil doesn t react to light
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Yeast infections that do not respond to treatment
- What could small red bumps that do not itch be?
- What can i do to cure knee issues that have not responded to surgery?
- Small red bumps on legs that do not itch
- After cataract surgery do pupils react to light