Doctor insights on:
Small Painful Bumps On Fingers
Small slightly painful red bumps on my finger tips that come and go, what are they and how can I treat them?
See derm: See dermatologist to find out. ...Read more
It's started only 3 months ago but joints in fingers/toes are so painful, and have hard bumps and hard cartlidge, gets worse daily? What is it
See 2 more doctor answers
Tiny splinter feeling bumps on fingers hurt but not a splinter or blister just a painful skin bump?
Bumps on my fingers every time the season gets to extreme hot or cold. The bumps will slowly surface and cause peeling on skin. Not itchy or painful.
Must see: Please see your dermatologist for evaluation and to discuss treatment options. ...Read more
Feel a small bump under skin at the base of index finger. It's not visible but can be felt when palpated. It can be a little painful. What is this?
Sometimes with my finger i feel a small bump on my cervix. It isn't painful or cause discomfort. Should i worry? What should my cervix feel like?
See 1 more doctor answer
Groups of small colourless bumps on sides of some fingers and side of one palm. Not itchy at all, not painful. Ideas? Cleared up after 2-3 days..
See your doctor: Having these types of symptoms can best be solved by having your doctor perform a thorough evaluation. Only through this type of process can he/she discover what's going on and how best to help you. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Small painful bump on finger
- Small painful bumps under skin on fingers
- What are these small painful bumps on my fingers?
- Small white bumps on fingers
- Small pimple like bumps on fingers
- Small bumps under skin on fingers
- Small hard bumps on fingers
- Small painful bumps on palm of hand
- Small red painful bumps on fingers