Doctor insights on:
Small Lung Nodules
What is a primary lung cancer that would cause multiple small lung nodules less than 5 mm when found?
Deoxygenated blood enters the lungs from the right side of the heart and travels to the lungs. When you inspire, oxygen flows into the lungs, transverses the capilliares and attaches to hemoglobin down a gradient. At the same time, co2 diffuses into the capilaries and is expelled with exhalation. Oxygen rich blood then flows to the left side of the heart and into the ...Read more
Needs biospy: Small nodules can be cancer, but they would need to be biopsied. Many times, the nodules are just scars and not cancer. If you find nodules on a cat scan of your chest, depending on the size, they need to be followed to make sure they don't grow or look ominous enough to warrant a biopsy. What to do about nodules also depends on your risk for lung cancer, i.e., were/are you a smoker, etc. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Bun 5, basophil auto1.2% , vit d is 24 and multiple small lung nodules could these all be connected and help with a diagnosis.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Small nodule on lung
- Multiple small lung nodules
- Small lung nodule
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Small nodules throughout lungs
- Small lung nodules on ct scan
- Remedies for small nodules throughout lungs
- What is the best treatment for small nodules throughout lungs?
- Talk to a pulmonologist online for free