Doctor insights on:
Small Lump On Side Of Head
My girlfriend(no medical history) has a small lump on side of head(skull) the lump is hard but painless she just noticed any ideas?
Small hard lump on left side of head. Had an ear infection a month ago could it be from that? Size of large pea. Little bit behind the ear on left.
Leave it alone.: Trichilemmal cyst. Benign. If it enlarges see someone. ...Read more
Cant' tell: Can't tell by description. See a doctor and get checked. ...Read more
Hard lump on head: Yo need ot see your doctor or dermatologist. Cannot assess lumps without exam. ...Read more
Had psoriasis for years &very mild on back of scalp. 3 weeks ago I noticed small hard lump one side back of head/neck lymph node. Related? Not tender
Cysts?: They are probably what we call sebaceous cysts that are common. To be very sure have your physician examine you. ...Read more
Surgeon: See the surgeon for evaluation.Get a more detailed answer ›
I have a small painless lump on the side of my head under the skin- not itchy- who do I see for this and what could this be?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Small lump in head
- Small lump on top of head
- Small painful lump on head
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Small lump on side of nose
- Small lump on side of stomach
- Small lump on head behind ear
- Small hard lump on top of head
- Small lump on left side of head