Doctor insights on:
Small Lump Inside Vagina
My girlfriend has some small lumps of skin around her vagina. They are painless and skin coloured. One came off an bled quite badly. Thanks?
See a doctor: See a doctor and get checked.Get a more detailed answer ›
Hi this is quite embarrassing but if i feel deep inside my vagina i can feel 2 small hard lumps, maybe at bottom of my cervis, am i right to worry?
Warm moist packs: It prob would be better to use intermittent warm moist packs to the "lump". Try doing this for about 10-15 min four times per day for the next few days. If there is no resolution--or worsening, then medical exam ...Read more
Small lump in my vagina below my urethra tissue and it goes slightly inside i can pull it out and hold it it's soft not hard with ridges underneath :(?
Needs exam: You may be describing a urethral diverticulum. A doctor would need to see it to confirm but this may be what you are seeing and feeling. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Upper and lower abdominal pain
- What is a paraneoplastic antibody panel supposed to check for?
- Brown recluse bite remedy
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Upper and lower arm weakness
- Is a juice detox safe?
- Fungus in dogs
- Complications hernia surgery
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free