Doctor insights on:
Small Itchy Bumps On Finger
Ever since i started minocycline, have developed small itchy bumps all over index finger. Allergic reaction or a common side effect of minocycline?
Cleaned with bleach, now have small clear very itchy bumps, started between fingers, spread to arms, dexclorfeniramina not working. What can I do?
Contact dermatitis: Sounds like a contact dermatitis reaction to bleach which is a strong irritant. A topical steroid cream will help along with an antihistamine for itching. If it continues or gets worse see a doctor for stronger medicine. Wear gloves when cleaning with bleach and dilute it with water. ...Read more
I hav small non itchy bumps on my toe den on top of my index finger now im gettin it in my thumb too it started very small then grows it doesn't itch n?
Small itchy bumps that resmble blisters. Have clear liquid inside and appear on fingers ankle and toes. If u pop it it comes right back up.... Help!?
Pompholyx perhaps: Pompholyx is a type of eczema where there are itchy blisters on the hands and/or feet, followed by inflamed and dry skin. It can be a temporary condition, or in some cases, is more persistent. There are various treatments that can help. A dermatologist can verify this or after examining the skin diagnose a different condition. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Small bumps on fingers not itchy
- Small itchy bumps on fingers and toes
- Small itchy bumps on hands and fingers
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Small white itchy bumps on fingers
- Causes of itchy small bumps on fingers
- Small red itchy bumps on fingers symptoms
- Small itchy blisters on fingers
- Talk to a dermatologist online