Doctor insights on:
Small Cluster Of Bumps On Face
Acne: Tretinoin (retin-a, atralin, renova) is the mainstay of treatment for whiteheads and blackheads. Tretinoin is a derivative of vitamin a and works by increasing cell turnover and reducing the "stickiness" of the sloughed cells. It helps expel the plugged material returning the pore to normal. Tretinoin can be irritating, so specific instructions on how to use it can be found here. ...Read more
Milia: They may be tiny little cysts which are called milia.They usually do not grow in size and do not become infected. They are very common in people of all ages. ...Read more
See Your Doctor: You described a few details about the rash however not enough information is given to deduce the cause. "Bumps" can have numerous causes, from insect bites to contact dermatitis, & more. Diagnosis of skin findings is challenging without visual inspection. Additionally, a detailed medical history is needed to assess all possible causes. See your doctor for the correct diagnosis and treatment ...Read more
Could a new skin lotion be causing my occasional red bumps on face? Small red no pus or head what is that? Do they disappear?
Small skin color bumps on face that is not acne. What are they and how to get rid of them? No remedy will get rid of them! are they 'oil bumps?'
Dermatology or pediatrition only please. 5 wk old baby redness and small tiny bumps on face and a little on neck. Acne? What else? Treatment?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Clusters of small red itchy bumps on elbows area
- Cluster of small bumps on lip
- Cluster of small bumps on penis
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to get rid of small white bumps on face?
- Cluster of small red painful bumps on back
- Small cluster of bumps on arm
- Clusters of small bumps on skin
- Talk to a dermatologist online