Doctor insights on:
Small Bumps On Thighs
Small bump on inner thigh? Its soft &i can stretch it/pull on it. Its as soft and as painless/stretchable as pulling on an eyelid. Had it for a while.
Hard to say.: Sounds like a skin tag, but the correct diagnosis can only be made with an examination. See your primary doctor, or a dermatologist in your area, to find out. ...Read more
At first it started as a single small bump on my inner thigh. now they're bigger and spreading over the course of 3-5 months. They have no pus.
Spreading Rash: in order to diagnose this it needs to be seen and evaluated. Make an appointment with your doctor ...Read more
I am an 18 year old female. I have this weird "strip" of hard, small, bumps on my inner thigh (no longer than 3/4 inch in length), and don't itch. ?
I think I have Molluscum contagiosum, I have a small red bump on my thigh. But I am 28 years old, is it possible for an adult to get this virus?
Molluscum: Sure it is possible for an adult to get this viral disease. But before you get all worried about it, see a doctor to get it diagnosed and treated. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Small pimple like bumps on inner thigh
- Small bumps on the back of the thighs
- Small red itchy bumps on inner thigh
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Itchy small bumps on inner thigh
- Small bumps on buttocks and thighs
- Itchy small bumps on my thighs symptoms
- Small red itchy bumps on my thigh symptoms
- Causes of small red itchy bumps on inner thigh