Doctor insights on:
Small Bumps On Thighs
Small bump on inner thigh? Its soft &i can stretch it/pull on it. Its as soft and as painless/stretchable as pulling on an eyelid. Had it for a while.
Hard to say.: Sounds like a skin tag, but the correct diagnosis can only be made with an examination. See your primary doctor, or a dermatologist in your area, to find out. ...Read more
At first it started as a single small bump on my inner thigh. now they're bigger and spreading over the course of 3-5 months. They have no pus.
Spreading Rash: in order to diagnose this it needs to be seen and evaluated. Make an appointment with your doctor ...Read more
I am an 18 year old female. I have this weird "strip" of hard, small, bumps on my inner thigh (no longer than 3/4 inch in length), and don't itch. ?
Small raised bumps on inner thigh.. Suspected molluscullum contagiosum. HIV negative. It has been 6 months but they persist. Suggestions?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Small itchy bumps on thighs
- Small bumps on buttocks and thighs
- Small bumps on the back of the thighs
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Small red bumps on inner thigh
- Small painful bump on inner thigh
- Small red bumps on upper thighs
- Itchy small bumps on inner thigh
- Small bumps inner thigh