Doctor insights on:
Small Bumps On Hands Under Skin
What are these small bumps that suddenly appear (mostly on back of my hands), there is a little itch, and then a bump surfaces. Tiny, skin tone, clear?
I have very small little bumps on my hands a few on my feet.. they do not itch at all but are very painful... They are skin coloured hardly noticeable?
I have a raised brown flat bump on my right hand its small like a centimeter big and i just want to know if its skin cancer or not.
Probably not: At age 20 it is statistically very unlikely to be cancer. A mole is brown but 1 cm diameter,is a bit large so it is best to have a doctor check it. You may just be reassured or have it removed either for diagnostic or cosmetic reason.It would be guesswork to give an accurate diagnosis online.Take care. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
No patch forms in skin. But, small itchy red bumps form seperately about 1 inch distance in my back, hands and leg. Hiv symptoms ?
Two, of my fingers on my right hand have become very dry small fluid filled bumps mayb blisters.. Skin cracking i used rash cream lotion what culd it b?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Small bump on penile shaft under skin
- Small hard lump under skin on hand
- Small bump on head under skin
- Small bumps under the skin on the neck
- Painful bump on hand under skin
- Small bump on chest under skin
- White bumps under skin on hands
- Small red bumps under skin on fingers
- Talk to a dermatologist online