Doctor insights on:
Small Brown Spots On Legs
See a dermatologist: Your best bet is to make and appointment with a dermatologist. ...Read more
Multiple: Brown spots on the skin of the leg can develop from several sources. The most common is a sun spot which originates from sun exposure. These are also called lentigos. You could also have a newly developed nevus or mole which can develop throughout your life and not be abnormal. Pre-cancers and cancers can appear as brown spots, as well, and should be evaluated by a skin doctor. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
For a while I have gotten brown spots on the back of my leg when going outside. they go away after I go inside. is this normal?
Please see: Please see your dermatologist for evaluation and to discuss treatment options. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why do i have brown spots on my legs?
- Small light brown spots on skin
- Brown spots on my legs
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Small purple spots on legs
- Small white spots on legs
- Small white spots on legs from sun damage
- Small brown spots on hands
- Brown spots on lower legs