Doctor insights on:
Small Blister On Leg
My son has small blisters on his legs at the hair stems. They are individual and itch. They are watery and red?
Small blisters on lower right leg and fold of knee, hurts to touch and seems to be spreading.What could it be. Will see doc next.
25 months toddler, small blisters (allergy) on right leg (back of knee area). Concentrated in one area. Not very red, itching. ?
MOST SELF LIMITING: Most water filled blisters are self limiting and clear without treatment in few days.But if you have immunity problem or diabetes you need to bandage it so it does not get infected only exceptions are puss filled blisters and contact allergic dermatitis like poison ivy which needs to be treated by your doctor. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
My daughter has a small blister with a red ring about a CM away from it on her leg the nurse said it might be a burn but she hasn't burnt herself?
I got a pretty bad leg sunburn Thursday and now I have small blisters and extreme swelling (more so in one leg) and tightness. What should I do?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Small itchy blisters on arms and legs
- Small red blisters on legs
- Small blisters on legs and arms
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Small blister like bumps on legs
- Small bump on leg that won't go away
- Small red dots on legs and feet
- Causes of small red itchy bumps on arm or leg
- Talk to a dermatologist online