Doctor insights on:
Slightly Elevated White Blood Count Means
It could be infectio: Infections are a common cause of high white blood cell count. White cells in the urine may be due to infection in the urinary tract but sometimes it is simply due to contamination of the urine...So the urince sample needs to be collected cleanly and carefully to avoid contamination. ...Read more
What does it mean when your spleen is slightly enlarged and your white blood count is elevated with itching flu like symptoms fatigue night sweats
Need for evaluation: The constellation of findings and other infections listed in your profile warrants a thorough investigation. It appears that you are under the care of a physician and it would be prudent to discuss the matter with her/him at your earliest. ...Read more
All normal blood work results. Good readings. Slightly elevated white blood count. Cause for concern?
Out of context: There is no valid answer to this question without a medical history, physical exam and the reason the tests were performed. ...Read more
Does appendicitis always present with elevated white blood count in the later stages, say, after a month?
1 year old has swelling on left side of neck and fever off and on for 7 days. Lab work shows elevated white blood count. Negative for mumps. Any idea?
Mgt: He may have an infected lymph node, and a course of antibiotics. A TB ski test can also be placed. ...Read more
The last 7 mo, I have lost 60 lbs unintentionally, have bone & joint pain, an elevated white blood count, and have been bruising easily. Leukemia?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Slightly elevated white blood count
- Slightly elevated white blood cell count answers
- Slightly elevated white blood cell count
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does a slightly elevated white blood cell count mean?
- Slightly elevated white blood cells
- Elevated red blood count means
- Slightly high white blood count
- Talk to a hematologist online for free