Doctor insights on:
Sleeping Masks For Women
Female Brain: The female brain is designed and made to care for others especially for children (maternal "gene"). All the female senses are more accurate and sensitive to attend the needs of others in their surroundings: vision, smell, hearing, voice, touch and taste. Females are multitasking. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
No advice!: Sleeping with or without underwear is strictly a personal preference. There is no reason to wear underwear (if you choose) and no reason not to wear underwear (if you choose). At times it is advantageous to not wear underwear in order for the perineum to be drier and cooler. If cold, certainly underwear is an advantage. Of course if on menses, underwear may be an advantage if wearing a pad. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Whaaaa?: Sleeping mask ensures dark environment for sleep, to eliminate major "zeitgeiber" (bringer of the day) that triggers brain to release "wake-up" hormones. Med effect from sleeping meds just sedates brain (/body) to make it easier to get to / stay asleep. Day sleepers average less total sleep & poorer health than "normal" folks, so help them out and let them sleep. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Best sleeping position for pregnant women
- Sleep apnea masks for mouth breathers
- Why do women lose more sleep over caring for loved ones than men?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Good sleeping positions for pregnant women
- Best position for pregnant women to sleep
- Best sleep mask for side sleepers
- Exercise to reduce breast size for women at home
- Is it advised for women to sleep with no underwear on why or why not?