Doctor insights on:
Skin Problem Finger Joint
If i make a fist, my ring finger joint to wrist across the palm hurts. Does anyone know what kind of injury i have?
Several things: With symptoms this complex, you owe it to yourself to call your doctor to help you make sense out of them. ...Read more
Ganglion: This sounds like a ganglion cyst also known as a retinacular cyst. This is a fluid filled sac that comes from the tendons that bend down the fingers. To confirm the diagnosis i would recommend trying to remove the fluid with a needle. These usually go away, sometimes they require surgery to remove. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Dark skin patch on index finger joint of both hands & mild pain. Also pain in right hand thumb base. No injury. I use phone a lot and deficit in vit d?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Bump on finger joint under skin
- Knot on finger joint under skin
- Lump on finger joint under skin
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Hard lumps on fingers and finger joint
- Gout finger joints
- Small joint pain fingers
- Pain in index finger joints
- Talk to a dermatologist online