Doctor insights on:
Skin Peeling On Palms And Fingers
New skin cleanser?: Could be due to exposure to a new skin cleanser. Should return to normal in a few days ...Read more
A spider may have bitten my neighbor 8 days ago, camping in oregon. Swollen finger, a swelling with a blister on his palm. Skin peeling. Dangerous?
None that I know of.: But i recommend you see a dermatologist. ...Read more
Can be: It could also just be dry skin. The fact it is excessive kind of implies to me that you are unable to control the condition to your liking. Therefore, i wold recommend a visit to the dermatologist who likely will be able to help solve your problem or keep it at bay and minimize it. (sometimes if hands exposed to excess water like when doing dishes or harsh checmical this can also occur.). ...Read more
Hand Dermatitis: An estimated 2% to 10% of the general population is affected by hand dermatitis. 20% to 35% of all dermatitis affects the hands. 9% to 35% of all occupational disease and up to 80% or more of all occupational contact dermatitis. Five occupations were responsible for more than 60% of these cases: 1Housekeeper, 2-Bricklayer, 3-Worker in metallurgic or mechanical industry, 4-Hairdresser, 5health care ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Toddler coughing and skin peeling on fingers and toes
- Have alot of pain in hands finger tips bruse and skin peels on finger tops
- Skin peeling on fingers and feet
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Skin on fingers cracking and peeling
- What could cause skin peeling and redness on the penis?
- The skin on my fingers is peeling
- What is good to use for deep skin cracks on knuckles and fingers?
- Talk to a dermatologist online