Doctor insights on:
Skin Peeling On Hands And Feet
Itching bad throat, chest, arms and legs below the knees and skin peeling on hands and feet. Could this be a nut allergy?
Dry peeling skin: There are a number of causes of dry peeling skin. You can use a cream like lachydrin (lactic acid) twice daily to improve the symptoms. I think 5% is otc while 12% is prescription. Fungal infection is one of the causes of scaling so if it is not resolved see your doctor. ...Read more
Have peeling skin on my hands for a few weeks, now its starting on my feet. I had a bad sunburn few monthes ago. Any idea why my skins peeling?
From the sunburn?: Is possible.Get a more detailed answer ›
My son has skin peeling from his feet and hands. He is 4 years old. Is this some kind of deficiency or allergy?
Maybe: It may be keratolysis exfoliativa but see dermatologist to discuss treatment options. ...Read more
My hands and feet always sweat and so i get peeling skin between my toes and it won't heal. How do I treat this?
My hands and feet have the red scaly itchy peeling skin. Looks like the palm on the web site. What is that ?
Hello docs! can you tell me what could cause an 8 year old to have facial tics, nose flaring, etc. And skin peeling on hands?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Causes peeling skin on hands and feet
- Skin peeling off hands and feet
- Peeling skin brown dots hands feet
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Skin peeling off hands and feet and swimming
- Dry peeling hands and feet
- Peeling hands and feet causes
- Peeling of hands and feet in children
- Talk to a dermatologist online