Doctor insights on:
Skin Peeling On Fingers And Feet
What Is this permanent rash across my forehead and behind my ears and around my nose? It itches when I sweat. My skin peel on fingers and feet.
Really dry, cracking, peeling skin on and in between toes, also small dry spots on hands and fingers and penis is also dry ?
Peeling skin and sores on top of feet. Peeling skin on sides of feet also. What could it be? Been this way for a few weeks.
Skin lesions: In order to diagnose these they must be seen and your medical history explored. See a dermatologist. It may well be a form of vesicular dermatitis, one of the most common skin conditions and totally benign. It would be somewhat unusual, however, to only see it on the feet. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Determine the cause: Could be athletes foot, could be dry skin etc. Athletes foot often has a pattern, if you look closely there may be scaling or peeling but with small circles where the center is missing. If you have athletes foot and are not improving after 2 weeks of an antifungal cream, it may not be fungus and you should consider another diagnosis or have fungus ruled out. (a doctor can test samples of the skin. ...Read more
Itchy feet: Dry and itchy scaly feet is usually caused by a fungus and is most likely athletes foot. You need to purchase an over-the-counter antifungal medication and apply to your feet on a daily basis for proximally 3 to 4 weeks. If your symptoms do not resolve you may need a prescription antifungal cream. See a podiatrist for further evaluation. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Toddler coughing and skin peeling on fingers and toes
- Have alot of pain in hands finger tips bruse and skin peels on finger tops
- Peeling skin on hands and fingers
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Peeling of skin on hands and feet
- Skin peeling on hands and feet
- Skin on fingers cracking and peeling
- Peeling skin on hands and feet steroid injections
- Talk to a dermatologist online