Doctor insights on:
Skin Peeling Bite
Insect Bite: How sensitive you are to an insect's venom usually determines how you respond to its bite. In many cases, you may experience pain, swelling, redness, or itching for a day or so or even skin peeling. The inflammation from the bite causes the skin to peel. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Looks like spider bite on top of toes, went away and came back within 2 weeks.Painful, skin peeling, blister like with white pus inside?
Maybe: This could be mrsa. It might not be. As long as you've got no fever, there's no penetrating trauma, it's not expanding, and it's not very painful, it is reasonable to see what it does over the next couple of days. Warm epsom salt water soaks, dial soap and water scrubs, and maybe some topical antibiotic ointment would be my home treatment if the above criteria are met. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
A spider may have bitten my neighbor 8 days ago, camping in oregon. Swollen finger, a swelling with a blister on his palm. Skin peeling. Dangerous?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Bug bites and peeling skin
- Skin peeling after spider bite
- Rare skin peeling conditions caused by insect bite
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why is the skin on my fingertips peeling?
- Bumps on skin that look like mosquito bites
- Insect bite lump under skin
- What could cause skin peeling and redness on the penis?
- Talk to a dermatologist online