Doctor insights on:
Skin Is Peeling Off My Fingers
My finger itches and the skin is peeling off. Am I having an allergic reaction or is it something worse?
Possibly: Contact dermatitis allergic reactions commonly affect the hands however, what you are discribing may also be a very common condition known as dishydrotic eczema. Both conditions may respond to topical otc steroids (hydrocortisone). If this fails to control your symptoms you should consult a dermatologist. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
My skin is peeling off b/w by thumb & index finger. It was diagonised as a simple fungal infection but the medication is not working. Cause please.
Skin peeling: Could be fungal versus dermatitis ( allergic) vs eczema Some cremes( lotrisone in US) contain anti-fungal and steroid which would treat both issues. Also check what your hands are in contact with if caustic chemicals may be contact dermatitis and need the steroids , lotion and gloves as well to protect. rarely psoriasis ( should respond to steroid a bit) f/u with doc ...Read more
Don't know: This can't be diagnosed with the information that is available. A history, physical examination & other studies may be needed to determine cause/causes. Once accurately assessed a treatment plan can be developed. ...Read more
What do I do when my skin between my fingers and on the tips of them are peeling of? How did this happen and howdo I cure it?
It depends: It depends on what is causing this problem. You should see your dermatologist for treatment and evaluation. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- My finger skin is peeling off
- The skin on my forehead is peeling off
- Why do my vagina feel like the skin is off and it look like it peels?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Skin is peeling off my feet
- Skin is peeling off my hands
- My forehead skin is always peeling off is something wrong with my skin
- Why is my skin peeling on my fingers?
- Talk to a dermatologist online