Doctor insights on:
Skin Colored Bumps On Vagina
Under the skin skin colored bumps on vagina lips painless not itchy or anything anyidea what it could be?
I noticieda few normal skin colored bumps inbetween my vagina and anus. Sometimes they itch & they only hurt when i touch them. You know what this is?
I have super tiny skin colored bumps around the inside of my vagina. They are painless and not itchy. Are these Fordyce spots?
Sounds like it: Fordyce spots are ectopic sebaceous glands (oil glands) and can appear exactly as you describe. Probably best to just ask your obgyn if you are concerned. ...Read more
Near vagina, between Urethral orifice & clitoris, more near to urethra it's bit red & feels tough & there's small skin colored bumps in a line? itchy
See remark: Sit in warm tub for 10 minutes a day for few days.Get from a local pharmacy an ointment similar to an ointment called MYCOLOG (it is cortisone-like drug with anti fungal medicine) apply this after getting out of the tub and one more time during the day. If things don't improve you may have to see a doctor Best regards ...Read more
I have under skin bumps on my vagina lips there painless and never had sex they don't itch or anything they disappear on their own and show up again?
See Gynecologist: While the "bumps" are present, so they can be evaluated and diagnosed. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Flesh colored bump on vagina
- What are these skin colored little bumps on my penis?
- Itchy flesh colored bumps on skin
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Skin colored bumps on elbows and knees
- Tiny skin colored bumps on penis
- Skin-colored bumps on the face
- What do skin colored bumps on my neck mean?
- Talk to a dermatologist online