Doctor insights on:
Yes: He is right.Get a more detailed answer ›
I searched up and i think I have skin abscess on my chin. How do I get rid of it? It's very irritating.
I keep getting skin abscess/boils. I've had several surgeries to have them removed. Any suggestions on how to prevent them?
Abscess is a condition in which a person has an infection in a part of his body, and the infection is being surrounded and fought off by his white blood cells, causing a lump of purulent whitish thick material (pus) where the infection is. Abscesses can be very small like an acne pustule, or they can be ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Abscess of the skin
- Abscess on skin
- Tooth abscess skin rash
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Multiple skin abscesses
- Skin abscess in children
- Skin abscess incision and drainage
- What causes skin abscesses?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free