Doctor insights on:
Skelaxin Side Effects
Is Skelaxin well tolerated? How does it compare to other muscle relaxers in terms of side effects, effectiveness and cost?
Would Flexeril or Skelaxin be more effective for upper trap & neck spasms/tension? Which one is less likely to cause unpleasant side effects?
Flexeril: This medication can be used on a longer-term basis and actually has a chemical structure related to some of TCA. It will also improve your sleep. The main concern is urinary retention in males with large prostates. Check with your doctor what is best medication for your individual situation. ...Read more
Bad muscle spsams arnd shoulder blades along sides of spine n upper chest tried cold heat massage baclofen robaxin skelaxin stretching please advise?
I have been on motrin 800 and metaxalone 800 3x a day since feb. Also on Zantac for stomach upset from m. Are there any long term effects? Ie: kidneys
Skelaxin: is the centrally acting muscle relaxant, relieve acute musculoskeletal pain by reducing muscle contraction and are most effective when used adjunctively to rest and physical medicine. They are often prescribed in combination with other drugs such as NSAIDs, acetaminophen or caffeine. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Yes it's bad: You need to take your friend to the er for rvaluation. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Any side effects of arimidex
- Nature's bounty hair and nails side effects
- Steroid shot for sinus infection side effects
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Side effects of drinking too much lemon with water
- What are the negative side effects of swallowing semen?
- Montelukast sodium and levocetirizine dihydrochloride side effects
- Garcinia cambogia extract side effects
- Talk to a physical medicine and rehab specialist online for free