Doctor insights on:
Skelaxin: is the centrally acting muscle relaxant, relieve acute musculoskeletal pain by reducing muscle contraction and are most effective when used adjunctively to rest and physical medicine. They are often prescribed in combination with other drugs such as NSAIDs, acetaminophen or caffeine. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Yes it's bad: You need to take your friend to the er for rvaluation. ...Read more
Fine: Taking those two together should be fine. I would ask your primary doctor though to be sure he/she is aware of the medications you are taking and for what is called "continuity of care." making sure your medical record is up to date is important and most emr's can check for any drug to drug interactions if future medications are prescribed as well. Good luck. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why is rice giving me nausea?
- What causes nausea right before period?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it normal to feel nausea before your period?
- Severe upper right abdominal pain under rib cage belching nausea gas cause cure
- Nausea after period
- Dizziness nausea pelvic pain missed period negative pregnancy test
- Talk to a physical medicine and rehab specialist online for free