Doctor insights on:
Winged Scapula: Depends on how long you have had it. It can be caused by many things but all result in nerve damage to the long thoracic nerve. The most common cause of scapular winging is serratus anterior paralysis.Many of the causes are serious and some just result in damage to the nerve that many improve. Phy therapy may be of help. ...Read more
Don't know: This can't be diagnosed with the information that is available. A history, physical examination & other studies may be needed to determine cause/causes. ...Read more
My son 8.8yr does skating 3 km daily.To improve performance thinking of putting 500 gm weights each to his ankles while practice.will it affect height?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- The nutrition of chicken wing drumettes
- Nutritional information on wing dings
- Winging scapula exercises
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Tips on wing attack in netball
- Scapular winging treatment
- How to build wing muscles?
- Exercise for scapular winging