Doctor insights on:
Sjogren Klinefelter Syndrome Hearing Loss
Klinefelter : Klinefelter syndrome is a chromosomal abnormality in which a male has an extra x-chromosome in his cells. This usually leads to tall stature, wide hips, gynecomastiathis ie breast tissue, low testosterone, small penis size, small testicles, some learning issues. There is a klinefelter syndrome society website full of info. Kss.Org check it out. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Klinefelters: Most of the time these men have difficulty having children to do low sperm counts. Some klinefelter men are mosaics meaning only a percentage of their cells are abnormal with an extra x chromosome. These men may have an easier time. One should consult a geneticist before considering children as they are at high risk of having babies with sex-chromosome abnormalities. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Marfans syndrome hearing loss
- Sudden hearing loss syndrome
- Syndromes with hearing loss
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Hearing loss
- Are there any causes of hearing loss after swimming?
- Does tmj cause hearing loss?
- Loss of hearing after sex
- Talk to a pediatrician online