Doctor insights on:
Yes: There is no contraindication to drinking moderate amounts of alcohol and taking Allegra or singulair. The emphasis is on moderate consumption, as anything more is deleterious to health in general and optimally no alcohol consumption is ideal to a healthy lifestyle. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Relatively: If you drink responsibly.Get a more detailed answer ›
2: Singulair can be effective in as few as 2 hours. For patients with exercise induced asthma should take singulair at least 2 hours before exercise to be able to feel the effect of the medication. Because of the inflammatory nature of asthma in most other cases it can take several days to achieve full benefit of the singulair. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Yes: Montelukast is effective as a "controller" medication in mild asthma and also is approved by the fda for allergic rhinitis (hay fever). It may be used alone or with other allergy/asthma medications. All ashtmatics should have a "reliever inhaler" in addition to their controller medication. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Difficult to answer: Unlike rescue inhalers which work very quickly, oral drugs like singulair do take awhile. It would not be a very good substitute for a rescue inhaler because of this. Continue your other medications while taking singulair and don't be discouraged. Good Luck ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i take singulair with alcohol?
- Ddavp ok with alcohol
- Can you drink alcohol while taking cephalexin?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why do i get a sore throat after drinking alcohol?
- Can you drink alcohol while taking doxycycline?
- Can you drink alcohol while taking clindamycin?
- Is it okay to drink alcohol while you on your menstrual cycle?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free