Doctor insights on:
Single White Hair That Grows On My Eyebrow Occasionally Does That Mean Good Luck
Not common: As far as I have known and seen this is not as common as you are mentioning. But wait till other doctors respond too. Discuss it with your pediatrician. ...Read more
Can you suggest of a safe product/ brand, if one needs to colour some of the white hair in eyebrows while the rest of hair are dark brown/black
Hair dye: Any hair dye may be used to tint brow hair. Do not get it into your eyes. ...Read more
Hi doctor I am 30 yeqrs old and having white hair in my eyebrows for one year I am unmarried and worried about it tell me what should I do from pak?
Common: That is common - nothing to worry about. You can always get hair coloring and color the hairs. ...Read more
There's a part of my forehead that lose pigment along with my eyebrow and lash on that side including a few strands of white hair on head.
Not a podiatry ?: Talk to your family doctor.Get a more detailed answer ›
My newborn was born with black hair and grew black eyebrows, could this mean that is her permanent hair color?
Any tip/ treatments on regrowing my eyebrow hairs back after a fungul infection? Have you seen patients with good results of any kind of serums?
See a dermatologist: There may be a few options to consider however some of them may be off label and are best discussed with a dermatologist in an office visit. ...Read more
Nothing: Just pluck it out when it grows. White (or gray) hairs become more common as you age. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does white spots on my skin mean?
- My tongue is white what does that mean
- What does white spots in my poop mean?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does white spot on my babys cheek mean?
- What does it mean if my toddler has white mucus in his feces?
- What does it mean if i have white spots on my vagina?
- What does a brown spot on my white part of the eye mean?
- Talk to a dermatologist online