Doctor insights on:
Single White Hair That Grows On My Eyebrow Occasionally Does That Mean Good Luck
If we pluck the White hair in our head.....it will go more white hair or it's good ? Then what we can do to readuce the white hair ?
Hi I discovered about 5 grey hairs in my head, I'm 19. My parents did not grey early. Does this mean I have white hair by 20s. Does stress cause this?
Can you suggest of a safe product/ brand, if one needs to colour some of the white hair in eyebrows while the rest of hair are dark brown/black
Hair dye: Any hair dye may be used to tint brow hair. Do not get it into your eyes. ...Read more
Not common: As far as I have known and seen this is not as common as you are mentioning. But wait till other doctors respond too. Discuss it with your pediatrician. ...Read more
Hi doctor I am 30 yeqrs old and having white hair in my eyebrows for one year I am unmarried and worried about it tell me what should I do from pak?
Common: That is common - nothing to worry about. You can always get hair coloring and color the hairs. ...Read more
There's a part of my forehead that lose pigment along with my eyebrow and lash on that side including a few strands of white hair on head.
What's your question: We don't control hair color, texture, distribution etc. Some lose Not everyone goes bald but some do much earlier than others. Not everyone develops white hair but some do earlier than others. Same goes for distribution, etc. While stress might temporarily lead to hair loss, it won't be a permanent issue. Change in hair color tends to be permanent. Very few metabolic issues affect hair like diabet ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does white spots on my skin mean?
- My tongue is white what does that mean
- What does white spots in my poop mean?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does white spot on my babys cheek mean?
- What does it mean if my toddler has white mucus in his feces?
- What does it mean if i have white spots on my vagina?
- What does a brown spot on my white part of the eye mean?
- Talk to a dermatologist online