Doctor insights on:
Single White Hair That Grows On My Eyebrow Occasionally Does That Mean Good Luck
Can you suggest of a safe product/ brand, if one needs to colour some of the white hair in eyebrows while the rest of hair are dark brown/black
Hair dye: Any hair dye may be used to tint brow hair. Do not get it into your eyes. ...Read more
Not common: As far as I have known and seen this is not as common as you are mentioning. But wait till other doctors respond too. Discuss it with your pediatrician. ...Read more
Hi doctor I am 30 yeqrs old and having white hair in my eyebrows for one year I am unmarried and worried about it tell me what should I do from pak?
Common: That is common - nothing to worry about. You can always get hair coloring and color the hairs. ...Read more
There's a part of my forehead that lose pigment along with my eyebrow and lash on that side including a few strands of white hair on head.
Nothing: Just pluck it out when it grows. White (or gray) hairs become more common as you age. ...Read more
Not a podiatry ?: Talk to your family doctor.Get a more detailed answer ›
My newborn was born with black hair and grew black eyebrows, could this mean that is her permanent hair color?
If lAtisse didn't help my eyebrows grow does that mean my hair follicles are dead and unhealthy?the only thing I got diagnosed was seborreicDermatitis
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Gray hair in my beard at 30 does that mean ill be prematurely gray
- My tongue is white what does that mean
- If my cervix is over to the right does that mean my uterus is on the left
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does the white on your fingernails mean that you dont have enough calcium in your body?
- What does a brown spot on my white part of the eye mean?
- What does it mean if i have white spots on my vagina?
- I have a little white hard bump that developed on my eyelid what is it
- Talk to a dermatologist online