Doctor insights on:
Silicone Scar Cream
Really none.: If you have a true keloid scar the best first line treatment is steroid injection. If that fails to improve the keloid to your satisfaction the next option is excision which comes with very high recurrence rates (and can come back worse than the original) and a postop regimen of silicone, pressure, and in severe cases even radiation treatment. ...Read more
2 -3 weeks: after scar has completely healed.Get a more detailed answer ›
Can I get a scar cream to improve appearance of a ten year old above lip facial scar as shows when light hits it a certain way?
What is the best scar cream that I can get to help fade the darkness of a surgical incision? Any natural options that can help as well?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Best keloid scar removal cream
- Best anti scar cream
- Best over-the-counter scar cream
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Creams to remove insect bite scars
- Best scar removal creams
- Removing acne scars with tretinoin cream
- How to remove scars with homeopathic creams?
- Chicken pox scar removal cream