Doctor insights on:
Signs You Have A Uti
GP checked urine for UTI,no sign of UTI. Also did prostate exam inserting finger via rectum, said was fine. Does that totally exclude Prostatis?
A urinary tract infection (often called UTI) is most commonly caused by bacteria and usually refers to an infection in the bladder. Not all bacteria that grows from the urine represents an infection, so the need for antibiotics is determined by your ...Read more
Frequent UTI's: People with recurrent uti's need to be evaluated by a urologist to see if they have an obstruction of their urinary outflow tract. A renal ultrasound will be done. If that does not give the answer of why you have these frequent uti's, other tests will be ordered. A urologist can give you the a diagnosis and a treatment plan to resolve your problem. Good luck. ...Read more
Saturday wen i peed it was all cloudy for a whole 30sec, with pain. It could be a uti, but it only lasted that night and its been 4 days w/o signs. ?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you use a tampon while you have a uti?
- When you have a uti is your vagina supposed to b sore
- Is it okay to have sex when you have a uti?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What to do for a uti if you dont have insurance?
- What to eat when you have a uti?
- Can you have a uti without having painful urination?
- Is is safe to use a tampon when you have a uti?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free