Doctor insights on:
Signs Thyroid Level Is Dangerously Low
Is it possible to show signs of hyper thyroidism with a TSH level of 0.75? palipitations, constant hunger,.is this physcosamatic?Multi nodular thyroid
Not hyperthyroid: If you were hyperthyroid your free T4 would be high and TSH ...Read more
I am donating plasma for about five months now and I have hypo thyroidism and take 250 mcgs gaining weight low iron low protein is donating healthy?
I have noticed myself having puffiness around my eyes and legs swellings especially on waking up in the morning.Can this be signs of thyroidism?
If my tsh low, t3 and t4 is normal, is it hypo or hyper thyroidism? Should I take iodine? Ultra sound is normal, without pathology.
Hypothyroid: The answer to this question depends on what your exact levels are and what type of symptoms you have. "Subclinical Hypothyroidsim" sometimes presents in the manner you describe. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is a low blood urea nitrogen level dangerous?
- What is a dangerous low blood pressure level?
- What is a low thyroid level?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Signs and symptoms of low thyroid levels in women
- What is a dangerous bilirubin level in adults?
- What does it mean when t3 levels are low on a thyroid test?
- What is a dangerous oxygen level?
- What is a dangerously low hemoglobin level?