Doctor insights on:
Signs That Your Thyroid Is Not Working Properly
Is it possible to show signs of hyper thyroidism with a TSH level of 0.75? palipitations, constant hunger,.is this physcosamatic?Multi nodular thyroid
Not hyperthyroid: If you were hyperthyroid your free T4 would be high and TSH ...Read more
I have noticed myself having puffiness around my eyes and legs swellings especially on waking up in the morning.Can this be signs of thyroidism?
I suggest: You rethink and meet with a live doctor to help you sort this out, you are 99.99% mistaken. ...Read more
Nothing if treated!: If treated appropriately, you do not have to have any long-term consequences from hyperthyroidism. If left untreated, the most serious concern is a heart problem like rapid or irregular heartbeat. Longstanding hyperthyroidism can cause osteoporosis (fragile bones) and fractures. If untreated, other issues can be psychiatric disease, weight loss, trouble sleeping, or eye disease. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What happens if your thyroid is not working?
- What are systems that your gallbladder is not working right?
- How do you know if your thyroid is not working?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How do you know if your thyroid medicine is working?
- What happens if your thyroid is not treated?
- Signs that your period is near
- How do you know if your thyroid medication is working l?
- Symptoms of thyroid problems