Doctor insights on:
Signs That Your Period Is Near
No, this is not: Usually related to your period.Get a more detailed answer ›
First Period: Menarche usually occurs between ages 11 ; 13 in the us. However for some their period could start as early as age 9 ; for others not until 16. Before you have a period, you will have noticed breast development, pubic hair ; white to yellowish vaginal discharge. Before the first period a girl may feel bloated, develop cramps in legs or abdomen ; feel moody (depressed or anxious). ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- The signs of your first period
- Signs of pregnancy on your period
- Sign your period is coming
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is diarrhea a sign of your period?
- What are the signs that your period is coming?
- Signs a week before your period
- Signs you are due on your period
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free