Doctor insights on:
Signs Ovulation Is Over
No sign of ovulation in 6 mo. Started slim fast. 2 days after starting, lots of clear mucus! cld that b from starting the slim fast? I'm not over #.
Several: Prior to ovulation, 50% of women have cervical mucous production, you can have a positive ovulation detection kit, if doing bbt's, your temperature will raise .4-1.0 f. Some women get ovulation "pain" and in some, an increase sex drive. Can always do an ultrasound can can show a pre-ovulatory follicle. Hope this helps. ...Read more
Some possibles: There are a number of possible signs of ovulation. Vaginal discharge can increase in amount & become stickier and white. You may have an increased libido. Body basal temperature increases. The cervix becomes softer and higher. Breasts may be tender. Use of an ovulation predictor test is a good way to check. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Some can...: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/pmh0002472/.Get a more detailed answer ›
When doing BBT (basel body temping) can your temp rise and stay up without ovulating or is the temp rise always a sign you've ovulated?
Sorry: Even with very regular cycles there is never an always with bbt. They are mostly reliable an predictive, but even trained experts don't always agree on the exact details of reading a BBT chart. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is watery discharge a sign of ovulation?
- Is milky white discharge a sign of ovulation?
- Is frequent urination a sign of ovulation?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Pregnancy and egg-white discharge after ovulation
- How do i know when ovulation is over?
- Is constipation a sign of ovulation?
- Is painful ovulation a sign of ovarian cancer?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free