Doctor insights on:
Signs Of Std Infection
I experience vaginal pain during intercourse with my boyfriend, specifically around the opening of my vagina. No signs of yeast infection, STD screens negative/pap smears negative.
STD is also known as Sexually transmitted disease. This is a disease which can be transmitted from one person to another person through sexually related activities. This does not limit these activities to heterosexual intercourse, but encompasses all modalities of human-to-human sexual activity. It does not include illnesses that may make an individual more susceptible to a condition because of a sexual ...Read more
My husband thinks he could have a STD infection because he was like small pimpples around his face could that be a sign?
I'm 34, ttc, i never notice egg white cm. My CM is always milky white or slightly yellow no scent. Free of STDs and infections. Sign of infertility?
Is a light green discharge a sign of being pregnant? I have had it a couple of times the past week. It is not a yeast infection or std.
I'm positive I don't have any std's. So could itching around opening of vagina and burning urination be signs of a yeast infection?
Could frequent urination be a sign of an std? Sometimes urine is dark, but mostly not. I use the bathroom at least fifteen times a day, and its not simply the urge. It doesn't feel like a urinary tract infection; no burning, no feeling of urgency without
How long does it take for one to start showing neurologic signs of sexually transmitted infections?
Infections are invasions of some other organism (fungus, bacteria, parasite) or viruses into places where they do not belong. For instance, we have normal gut bacteria that live within us without causing problems; however, when those penetrate the bowel wall and enter the bloodstream, ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What could be causes of vaginal itching besides an std or a yeast infection?
- Signs of infection after laparoscopic surgery
- Signs of infection after leep procedure
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Signs of infection after hernia surgery
- Signs of infection in the hole where a wisdom tooth was extracted
- Signs of infection after root canal
- Signs of infection from stepping on a nail
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free