Doctor insights on:
Signs Of Pregnancy While On Your Period
Do you only spot on your period when you're pregnant? Or is it an early sign of pregnancy even if you're not on your period?
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Pregnancy w period: No, that is the least likely time to get pregnant. The period comes 14 days after the top time for fertility. The egg releases from the ovary 14 days before the next period comes. So at time of the period, it's 14 days after top time for getting pregnant. If a woman has irregular periods though, all bets are off. ...Read more
Can you please tell me the potential causes for being 3 weeks late on your period besides pregnancy?
Potential causes: Reasons for missed/late periods: low body weight, obesity, marked weight ^ or v, over-exercise, endurance athletics, breast-feeding, ^ stress, illness, eating disorders (bulimia or anorexia), anovulatory cycle (no egg released), travel, hormone irregularities, drug use, meds (i.e., birth control) or medical problems (polycystic ovary syndrome or asherman’s syndrome). #1 reason is pregnancy. ...Read more
Can you get pregnant on your period? Also is there a ceetin day after or before your period that your chances of pregnancy are lower?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Signs of pregnancy while still getting your period
- Signs of pregnancy while on period
- Signs of pregnancy on your period
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are the symptoms of pregnancy while on your period?
- Is having your period early a sign of pregnancy?
- Is spotting before your period a sign of pregnancy?
- Can starting your period early be a sign of pregnancy?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free