Doctor insights on:
Signs Of Pregnancy The Moment It Happens
I'm undergoing a miscarriage at the moment. What are the signs (other than visit to my doc) that my body has expelled all the remains of pregnancy?
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Varies from person: For some the first sign is a missed period without other noticeable early changes at all. For others, you may have one or more of the following symptoms: nausea day or night, increased urinary frequency, breast tenderness, marked fatigue, mood changes, food dislikes or cravings, stronger smell sensations, constipation, bloating, mild cramping, low grade headache. Do a pregnancy test to confirm. ...Read more
Missed period: Often, the first indication a woman may be pregnant is if her period is late. Many women also experience nausea or vomiting, plus some fatigue (tiredness), early in their pregnancies. If you think there is a possibility you may be pregnant, take a home pregnancy test 1 week after missing a period, or 3 weeks after sex. Pregnancy tests are sold everywhere. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Top 10 signs of pregnancy the moment it happens
- Moment of conception symptoms
- Can pregnancy happen with clothes on?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What happens in the first weeks of pregnancy?
- What happens in the 1st trimester of pregnancy?
- What happens in the 3rd week of pregnancy?
- What happens in 39 weeks of pregnancy?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online