Doctor insights on:
Signs Of Ovulation
Does every female 100% ovulate once a month? Also can u rely on a proMatris ovulation test. As dont seem to be picking up any sign of ovulating.?
Cycles: If you have your period you know you ovulated that cycle. Many women learn to feel the release of the readied egg. This is called Mittelshmerz. Ovulation happens just shy of halfway through. So in a 28 day cycle day 13/14. That means sperm causes pregnancy days eight to fourteen. Simple. Not complicated. ...Read more
I had ovulation on 30/8 and felt all sign of ovulation hight tp, saw brune material down at 12 pm. I get relation on 31/8 at 6 pm.can be pregnante??
Trust the test: Home pregnancy tests are very accurate. They are the same tests used in a doctors office. They can detect a pregnancy 7-10 days after conception. The best time to take one is when you miss your period. If you doubt the result you can repeat it in 1-2 days. If you were pregnant the hormone level would rise enough for detection. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
When i was taking a shower something was coming out like clear slippery what is it and why is it a sign of ovulating ..Period ended on 12/19/12?
Cervical mucus: Around the time of ovulation, the higher estrogen levels you have thin the cervical mucus out to the point that it is almost watery. It allows sperms to get through the cervix and up into the uterus and fallopian tubes more easily around the best time of conception. One of the side effects of birth control pills is thickening up this mucus. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Creamy white discharge after ovulation a sign of pregnancy
- Ewcm after ovulation sign of pregnancy
- Gas after 7 days ovulation early signs of pregnancy
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Are hot flashes a sign of ovulation?
- Is milky white discharge a sign of ovulation?
- Discharge after ovulation sign of pregnancy
- Is frequent urination a sign of ovulation?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free