Doctor insights on:
Signs Of Food Allergy In Toddler
Essentially allergies occur when your immune system goes crazy and decides to has to fight against things it should be ignoring. The immune system of people without allergies simply ignores the pollen in the air or the dander on their cat while an allergic person's immune system creates cells to fight against the pollen or dander. The allergic reaction causes the ...Read more
Geet evaluated: Your pediatrician can obtain and deailed history and do laboratory teting which shiul help identify any GI problems. ...Read more
Food allergy symptom: In general, there are 3 ways food allergy can present. The most dramatic one that we often refer to is immediate reaction that can cause hives, nausea, vomiting, throat closing and can be life threatening. Other types of food allergy can be more subtle and present chronically like esophagitis, gastroenteritis, colitis (difficulty swallowing, abdo pain, bloody stool...) or eczema. ...Read more
Can one part of your digestive tract have a food allergy while the rest shows no damage? Could your Colon have a wheat allergy but no sign elsewhere?
What are the chances of out-growing a food allergy if you started getting your allergies when you were a child?
Allergies usually mean there is a response like diarrhea, vomiting, hives, or anaphylaxis when that food is eaten. Other allergies can be more subtle and lead to chronic congestion, headaches, eczema, rashes, constipation, etc. Best answer- if concerned about a particular food eliminate it from your diet and see how you respond. You can ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Signs of food allergy in breastfed baby
- Signs of dairy allergy in toddler
- Signs of a head injury in a toddler
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is a red rash on the cheeks a sign of a food allergy?
- Signs and symptoms of a fat absorption problem in a toddler
- Signs of head injury in toddler
- Signs symptoms of vitamin d deficiency in a toddler
- Talk to a pediatrician online