Doctor insights on:
Signs Of Fertilized Egg
I had IUI yesterday and feeling frequent cramps and lower abdomen pain. Is it a sign of egg fertilization?
I had IUI yesterday and feeling frequest cramps and lower abdomen pain. Is it a sign of egg fertilization?
No. : To early to have pregnancy or "fertilization" symptoms. You may have some cramping because a device was placed through your cervix and sperm placed in your uterus. Neither of these organs like have things placed inside of them. Cemen can be irritating to the uterus and it is usually washed before IUI to prevent symptoms but its still possible to have what you are experiencing. Talk to your doctor. ...Read more
No signs: A woman does not have ay signs of exactly when her egg is fertilized by a sperm, until she is pregnant. Ovulation (when the egg releases) normally happens 2 wks from the start of her last period, and the sperm must fertilize the egg within a few hours of that time. Sperm can survive for several days, so sperm present before ovulation may well lead to a pregnancy. ...Read more
A fetus: A fetus is a human form. These are human cells dividing and growing. ...Read more
In general .. will it be a replay of the needle and pull the eggs again? in third time for fertilization?
Talk to your RE: You need to ask your reproductive endocrinologist these questions. ...Read more
My boyfriend says his semen isn't 'mature' enough to fertilize an egg. How can that be possible? Can it be fixed?
Would you feel when the sperm is fertilizing the egg? How long does it take for the sperm to fertilize the egg
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Early signs of egg fertilization
- Do you get cramps from implantation of the fertilized egg?
- Is egg white discharge a sign of pregnancy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Chance of sperm to fertilize egg
- Pregnancy and egg-white discharge after ovulation
- Signs of fertilization symptoms
- How fertilization of an egg affects the process of menstruation?
- Early signs of fertilized egg