Doctor insights on:
Signs Of Fertilization And Implantation
1. How long does it take for the fertilization process to complete?
2. How long does it take for implantation to complete?
One common meaning refers to the process by which an embryo attaches to the uterus of a woman so that she is pregnant. Many think of it as 'sticking.' implantation in humans always occurs when the embryo is between 6-7 days old. A very popular concept on the internet now in 2012, 'implantation bleeding, ' is speculative ...Read more
Does spotting sometimes occur during fertilization? Not implantation, but fertilization. Also, are bananas ok to eat during the tww?
Floating & growing.: The embryo floats down the fallopian tube and enters the uterus where it will implant itself in the uterine wall and establish a blood supply to the mother for further nourisment to continue its development. While floating through the fallopian tube, it has enough nourishment inherent in the egg to divide and grow. ...Read more
How come i hear different things about when hCG is produced? Is it produced after implantation (week after fertilization) or before implantation?
How long after fertilization does implantation happen? Had unprotected sex dec.14th & 15(ovualtion day)i have a little blood could it be implantation
6-7 days, but...: Implantation always happens 6-7 days after fertilization, 'implantation bleeding' is mostly a pop myth and usually doesn't happen. ...Read more
Please help! quantitative hCG at 5/6 DPO was <1.0, am i out this month or do I wait for implantation? I thought u produce hCG upon fertilization?
Nothing: This simply doesn't happen.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Signs and symptoms of fertilization and implantation
- Early signs of fertilization and implantation
- Approximate time span between fertilization and implantation of blastocyst
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Signs and symptoms of implantation bleeding
- Signs and symptoms of implantation in pregnancy
- Signs and symptoms of conception and implantation
- Symptoms of fertilization and implantation
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online