Doctor insights on:
Signs Of Fertilization And Implantation
1. How long does it take for the fertilization process to complete?
2. How long does it take for implantation to complete?
One common meaning refers to the process by which an embryo attaches to the uterus of a woman so that she is pregnant. Many think of it as 'sticking.' implantation in humans always occurs when the embryo is between 6-7 days old. A very popular concept on the internet now in 2012, 'implantation bleeding, ' is speculative ...Read more
Floating & growing.: The embryo floats down the fallopian tube and enters the uterus where it will implant itself in the uterine wall and establish a blood supply to the mother for further nourisment to continue its development. While floating through the fallopian tube, it has enough nourishment inherent in the egg to divide and grow. ...Read more
Does spotting sometimes occur during fertilization? Not implantation, but fertilization. Also, are bananas ok to eat during the tww?
Nothing: This simply doesn't happen.Get a more detailed answer ›
How come i hear different things about when hCG is produced? Is it produced after implantation (week after fertilization) or before implantation?
How long after fertilization does implantation happen? Had unprotected sex dec.14th & 15(ovualtion day)i have a little blood could it be implantation
6-7 days, but...: Implantation always happens 6-7 days after fertilization, 'implantation bleeding' is mostly a pop myth and usually doesn't happen. ...Read more
Wouldn't intercourse, fertilization and implantation have to occur atleast 1-2 weeks before an hCG level of 634 can be reached?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- 32 weeks and 3 days pregnant
- Lymph node swelling symptoms
- Half my hand is numb
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Miscarriage 6 weeks symptoms
- Can you get too much vitamin b12?
- Nephrogenic diabetes insipidus in children
- A healthy snack before bed
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online