Doctor insights on:
Signs Of Fertility In A Woman
Is smegma a sign of genital TB Undergoing treatment for TB Lymphadenitis Did TB affect my fertility What are d reason for white chesy discharge female?
Here are some ...: Smegma is merely the ending product of shed-off skin accumulated in deep skin folds like that between clitoris and its hood or glans penis and foreskin; that is normal. As to cheesy vaginal discharge, yeast vaginal infection would be the first coming to mind. Nonetheless, go to see your gyn-doc for confirmation and more information on possible TB-related infertility. . Best wish ... ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Eggs: All women are born with a finite number of eggs. As women go through life, there is a decrease in egg number. In addition, there is also a decrease in egg quality. Reduced egg quantity and egg quality are rsponsible for the reduced fertility as women go through life. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Lifestyle changes ..: Lifestyle changes that may help include aiming for a normal weight if you're underweight or overweight, stopping smoking, avoiding heavy alcohol use, and avoiding illegal drugs as well as prescription narcotic pain medications. High caffeine intake may increase the risk of miscarriage, stick to one cup of brewed coffee a day and decaf for the rest (no espresso). No well-proven herbs or supplements. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Clomiphene or Femara: The choice of medication depends on the type of patient, but the first line of treatment is clomiphene, an oral medication used to induce follicular growth and ovulation. It is inexpensive and relatively safe, but can lead to multiple pregnancies (8%) and supresses the uterine lining. Femara is an oral alternative to Clomiphene that does not affect the endometrium. Both are equally effective. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Are light periods in a woman a sign of infertility?
- What are the signs of ovulation in a woman?
- What is the sign of ovulation in a woman?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are the sign of ovulation in a woman?
- Could the tingling sensation in my vagina be a sign of pregnancy
- Is cramping in the vaginal area a sign of pregnancy?
- Is fluttering in your stomach a sign of early pregnancy?
- Talk to a reproductive endocrinologist online for free