Doctor insights on:
Signs Of A Yeast Infection In Teenagers
Asymptomatic infect: Just consider yourself blessed.Get a more detailed answer ›
Infections are invasions of some other organism (fungus, bacteria, parasite) or viruses into places where they do not belong. For instance, we have normal gut bacteria that live within us without causing problems; however, when those penetrate the bowel wall and enter the bloodstream, ...Read more
I having itching down there, but no signs of a yeast infection. What else could it be caused from?
Any irritant: Hpv, dysplasia(precancerous change), bacterial vaginosis, lichen sclerosus, genital shaving, irritation from the tissues rubbing against other tissue (obesity), several dermatologic changes. For non infectious sources a topical steroid is the treatment, for infection the appropriate antibiotic if bacterial, virus has to be addressed by immune system or aldara (imiquimod). ...Read more
My discharge has smelt like yeast a couple of times in the past 3months but i havent had other signs of a yeast infection..do i have a yeast infection?
Wet Prep Needed: You may or you may not. There are lots of non-infectious causes for vaginal odor as well. However, I would strongly recommend being seen for an exam and a test called a "Wet Prep." ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Symptoms of a yeast infection in teenagers
- Signs of a severe yeast infection
- Signs vaginal yeast infection
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the signs of a yeast infection?
- Is a yeast infection a sign of hiv?
- Yeast infection sign conception
- Early signs of yeast infection in females
- Talk to a pediatrician online