Doctor insights on:
Signs Of A Uti Infection
Infections are invasions of some other organism (fungus, bacteria, parasite) or viruses into places where they do not belong. For instance, we have normal gut bacteria that live within us without causing problems; however, when those penetrate the bowel wall and enter the bloodstream, ...Read more
What does it mean when my urine is dark And smells fishy and I have mixed signs between a UTI and yeast infection?
When should ur tablets start to work for a UTI infection.. Been on mine 4 days now 3 times a day and no improvement at all what do I do now?
Check urine culture.: Not all infections are the same. You may have an infection with a bacteria that is resistant to the antibiotic you are taking. Also you need to make sure you are working with the correct diagnosis. Follow up on urine tests and cultures. See your doctor for evaluation of alternate possible causes of your symptoms. Good luck and i wish you a speedy recovery! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
24-48 hrs: If you are not feeling any better by 3 days, return to your doctor. ...Read more
Antibiotics at home: is the best "home remedy" for UTIs. Drinking lots of water can help a lot. Constipation needs 2B treated as it can both cause & prolong UTIs. There is no documented study showing anything other than antibiotics will "cure" UTIs. UTIs may eventually "burn" themselves out if you drink lots of water & urinate frequently. ...Read more
A urinary tract infection (often called UTI) is most commonly caused by bacteria and usually refers to an infection in the bladder. Not all bacteria that grows from the urine represents an infection, so the need for antibiotics is determined by your ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Signs of infection in the hole where a wisdom tooth was extracted
- Signs of infection from stepping on a nail
- Signs of infection after a miscarriage
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- The mucus in my nose is a little bloody is this a sign of an infection
- Signs of infection after a hysterectomy
- Is cloudy urine always a sign of infection?
- A sign of a bacterial infection is the presence of
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free